Most Microsites make use of a default "Contact Us" page. This page allows individual main points of contact to be established for individual Microsites. Customizing this page to establish a primary contact person is easy.
Take the following steps from any page of your microsite:
- Click on the "Add to this Page" or "Edit this Page" links.
- Click on "Site Setup" in the CMS Links. This will bring you to the Website Setup page, with four individual tabs.
- Click on the third tab: "Contact Us Info".
- Complete the fields you wish here. Keep in mind, you need not complete them all, but taking the following steps is strongly recommended:
- Input the email address for the main point of contact of the community or the community webmaster.
- Check the box "Hide email address, accept messages thru a form". This will allow email messages to be sent directly to the primary point of contact without displaying the email address publicly. Those wishing to send a message will see a form that does not disclose the email address of the primary contact person. This will also prevent spam from going to that email address.
- When the fields are completed to your liking, click Save.
Your Contact Us information will now be updated. If you are not the primary contact listed, be sure that person is aware of this page and the kinds of messages they may receive.