Support includes bug fixes, front-end and back-end troubleshooting, task orders and responses to "how to" questions. "How to" questions are prioritized lower than bug fixes, troubleshooting requests and task orders.
What are Higher Logic's standard support hours?
Our standard support hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time.
I've logged a case. When should I expect a response?
Higher Logic strives to respond to all support requests and cases as quickly as possible. We sometimes experience increases in support cases. In an effort to set reasonable expectations, we would like to share our response times for support cases according to priority:
|Case Priority||Response Time|
|High||1 business day|
|Medium||2 business days|
|Low||4 business days|
Does Higher Logic ever re-classify the priority assigned to a case?
Yes. The priority selected by a client when submitting a support case may be adjusted by Higher Logic staff upon evaluation of the case. For example, if a case reporting a typo on a page is marked as high priority then Higher Logic staff may adjust the case to low priority (unless a reasonable justification is provided).
What if I have a critical issue and need an immediate response?
Critical support issues include any issues that make your site completely unusable. To alert our team, email email@example.com. This email address is monitored by Higher Logic's Executive, Development and Client Success Teams. Please refrain from using this email address to report non-emergency issues.
I'm having trouble getting a response on a case. What can I do?
The first thing to do is to reply to the case email requesting an update. If you need to escalate a case or are dissatisfied for any reason, please email CCsupport@higherlogic.com with the case number and your request. A member of the Client Support Team will respond to your request ASAP.
Chat Rules and Guidelines
- Hours of operation: 9am – 5pm (ET), Monday through Friday (with the exception of holidays)
- The ‘Live Chat’ button can be found on the support.higherlogic.com page within HUG, near the ‘Create a Case’ button.
- Chat should be a short Q&A, or things that can be done rather quickly. Some examples include bug/enhancement updates, “how to”, and “where do I find” types of questions.
- It is possible that a Support Advisor may determine that the question is better suited for an actual email ticket. In this instance we will convert to an email support ticket and communicate/resolve via email.
- We are targeting a chat response time of under 5 minutes. If there is no response in 10 minutes, please do not hesitate to create a ticket.
Some examples of task orders include integration changes, custom report requests, restoring a site/navigation/content that was accidentally deleted, restoring a community/community content that was accidentally deleted and restoring community memberships that were accidentally deleted. Please note that there is a minimum $400 charge for all task orders. Each task order is evaluated based on the level of effort to complete the specific request. Unless otherwise indicated, the final task order amount will be provided to you and require your approval before any work begins. For task orders $1,000 and above, a statement of work must be digitally signed.