Are there users in your community who should not become a Mentor or Mentee? If so, Super Admins can ban users from enrolling as Mentors and/or Mentees. While this is likely not something you'll need to do, let's learn how in case the need ever arises.
- Navigate to the user's Mentor or Mentee Profile.
- For Mentors, click the Edit Mentor Status button; for Mentees, click Edit Mentee Status.
- On the resulting page, check the Ban this member... box.
- Click Save to apply the change.
Result of banning
- A banned user is no longer able to enroll as a Mentor/Mentee or procure new relationships until the ban is removed, which is indicated on their profile (below).
- However, all current relationships are left intact, to ensure no interruption occurs.
NOTE: Super Admins can manually remove a banned user's relationships from their Mentor Profile, in the Mentor Relationships section.