Thrive Jobs enables you to enhance your community members' experience by making your community a career-management hub.
Thrive Jobs is a widget-based tool that is powered by Web Scribble, bringing your members' careers to the center of the experience by offering:
- an industry-leading jobs-posting board,
- easy-to-manage widgets that complement your exiting community experience,
- careers advice and articles right in the main Activity Feed widget, with links to more information and similar job postings, and
- a Job Seeker profile that integrates with and displays on existing Thrive community user profiles.
The benefits of Thrive Jobs are three-fold because it:
- enhances the career-management experience for your community members;
- boosts engagement and increases retention for your association;
- and boosts non-dues revenue for your association by receiving a portion of each paid job posting.
Thrive Jobs content in your community
When Thrive Jobs is implemented and synced to your Web Scribble integration, Higher Logic updates your Thrive Community with various widgets and navigation options. These grant your members access to all of your Thrive Jobs content.
NOTE: The content shown in the examples below may differ from what is available in your Thrive Community.
When your members log in to your Thrive Community, they'll land on the Home Page. Examples of the types of content on this page are shown below.
Member Home Page
The Member Home Page will likely be the main page visited by your members.
- It provides access to their Activity Feed, which dynamically updates with job postings and career information that is tailored to each member based on their profile data and browsing history.
- In addition, various Jobs-related buttons and links are provided for easy access to Thrive Jobs content.
The Careers option in your Navigation Bar gives your members access to the options shown below.
Once implemented, your user profiles will be updated to include a Talent Profile section that will feature custom Jobs-related profile fields based on your Web Scribble integration, such as:
- Career experience
- Job seeking status
- Desired salary
Based off our best practices, a number of Ribbons are added to your community and automatically assigned to your members based on their Jobs-related activity.
- For example, if a member selects the "open to work" option in their Talent Profile, they'll be assigned the Open to Work Ribbon.