This article describes this optional module that you can use in order to integrate your Shopify storefront with your Higher Logic Thrive Community, allowing you to then embed products from your Shopify storefront into your community. This integration enables you to expand the reach of your products to an entire new group of people: your community members.
How does it work?
- You are responsible for setting up and managing your Shopify store. Refer to the Managing your Shopify storefront below to learn more.
- Higher Logic will help you set up one or more storefront pages within your community, and provide best practices for managing the products in that store.
- You can create products with different pricing, and configure them to display or not display based on membership type or level (as defined by a mapped Security Group).
- You can embed your store or products where you choose in your community.
- This integration allows you to meet several major use cases for eCommerce: digital downloads, physical product sales, and ad/sponsorships.
Managing your Shopify storefront
For help managing your Shopify storefront, refer to their extensive documentation:
NOTE: When using Higher Logic Thrive Commerce, it's advised that you do not to sell your products in both your community and your Shopify store because in your Higher Logic Thrive Community, you can set different prices for your products based on a user's membership level and control who can see them. This type of control is not possible in Shopify.