Member Management sends membership invoices to users when they purchase and renew their memberships, and while the default invoice may meet your needs, you're free to customize certain aspects of it.
In this article, you'll learn how to customize your invoice in the following ways:
- Add a custom logo image
- Customize the Pay To text
- Add two custom header/text sections at the bottom (in our example below, we added the About and Notes sections)
- Customize the invoice's Primary and Secondary colors
Access your invoice
- Access the Admin Interface.
- Navigate to Membership > Membership Payment.
- At the top of the page, click the Edit button to make changes or Preview to view its current design.
Add custom text
While editing the invoice, use the Content tab to:
- Customize the Custom invoice title text, if needed (if left blank, the title "Invoice" will display).
- Customize the Pay To text (no character limit).
- Add two custom header/text sections to the bottom of your invoice.
- Use one or both of the Notes Sections to enter a Title (30 characters max) and Body (250 characters max).
NOTE: If you don't enter text in these fields, they will not display on the invoice.
Customize logo & colors
While editing the invoice, use the Style tab to:
- Manage the logo that displays at the upper right of the invoice:
- Select Use custom image and follow the prompts to upload a custom image.
- Select Use logo image from Site Setup to leverage your organization's logo from the Site Options > Site Setup > Images page.
NOTE: The height of this logo will always be 50px, and the width will scale based on the size of the uploaded image (e.g., if you upload an image that is 200px in width and 100px in height, it will scale down to 100px by 50px, respectively).
- Customize the invoice's Primary and Secondary colors. By default, the invoice will use your already established Primary and Secondary colors from your site's set Theme, on the Site Options > Themes page.
- The Primary color accents the invoice total
- The Secondary color accents the vertical bar for the billing and payment details