An extensive redesign of our admin interface is nearly complete, touching most areas of the Higher Logic product, including the Community, Workspace, and Marketing Automation products. While further enhancements will follow in the months ahead, we believe this new admin interface provides a more streamlined and intuitive experience that makes it easier to get your work done across the Higher Logic platform.
What has changed
- The overall look and feel of the admin experience throughout our products.
- The overall navigation and organization of pages, as well as some of the terminology.
- We've rebuilt some of the most commonly used features.
- We’ve rebuilt our CMS web page design system.
- We’ve created new dashboards as a central hub to understand how your community site is performing.
- We've incorporated new admin search and help content.
How you benefit
The New Admin Experience:
- Makes it easier to accomplish your day-to-day tasks as efficiently as possible.
- Helps you discover new features and feel confident in implementing them. There’s a lot of automation and customization inside our products, and the more you use, the more successful your results will be.
- Provides new insights, helping you better understand the needs of your customers and members.
This New Admin Experience is the first step in improving and evolving our products for you, and your feedback and great ideas are the driving force behind making it what it is today.
Using the knowledge base
As we migrate customers from the "classic" admin experience to the New Admin Experience (NAE), we've isolated NAE-specific articles in the New Admin Experience category of the knowledge base.
New Admin Experience category
This category has three product-specific sections (Online Community, Marketing Automation Enterprise [Real Magnet], and Marketing Automation Professional [Informz]), each of which houses articles that are specific to the New Admin Experience in that product.
The knowledge base articles for other tools, features, and modules - essentially anything non-admin related - associated to each product are housed in their product-specific categories that are accessible on the home page. Click into one of these categories to access the non-NAE documentation for these products.
In these categories, you'll find information on topics such as Automation Rules, Mentoring, Microsites, Deliverability, Personalization, Campaigns, and Target Groups; that is, product features that are not directly impacted by the New Admin Experience.
In the "classic" version of articles for which there is an NAE version, click the link that we've included right at the top of the article to save time in getting to the NAE version.
Eventually, all customers will be migrated to the NAE and the "classic" admin interfaces will be retired. When that happens, the "new" distinction will no longer be relevant; there will be only one admin interface. At that point, the knowledge base will undergo a reorganization in which:
- Content that pertains only to "classic" admin interfaces will be archived.
- Content that pertains only to NAE (and which is currently separate) will be migrated into the appropriate existing product-specific category.