Running reports on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis is one of the best ways to stay on top of what's happening in your community. To access these community reports, go to the community's Home page and:
- Click Settings on the community's Home page.
- Click Reports in the resulting menu.
From here, you can run the following community reports:
Community Member Emails
Provides details about each email sent to members of the community, including date sent, email title, email body, and number of emails sent.
Community Members Joined and Left
Lists each user who has joined and left the community within the selected date range, and includes their:
- Member status
- User status
This report also includes the total number of current community members, which can be clicked to view the Current Community Members report (described below).
Current Community Members
For each member of the community, this report provides numerous details, including (but not limited to):
- The date they were added to the community
- The date they agreed to terms
- The date of their last login
- Whether they have a photo or have filled out their bio
- Whether they're receiving emails and notifications
- The number of threads they've posted and replied to
- The number of files they've uploaded to the community Library
- The number of blogs they've published
Provides a snapshot of the high-level information about the community's Discussion, including:
- Its email address
- Its Moderation setting
- The community members and Security Groups who have permission to view the Discussion and Library
- The contributor who has posted the most messages
- General information like the number of subscriptions added and removed, the total messages posted, and the number of Recommends
Provides a graph and table showing the origination (i.e., via email or website/app) of approved new threads, and replies to messages, sent between the selected date range.
NOTE: The graph is shown by default; click the Next Page button (blue arrow) at the top-left to switch to the table view.
This report lists each user who has not yet accepted an invitation to join the community, and provides:
- The date they were invited
- Their Member and User status
This report also includes the total number of current community members, which can be clicked to view the Current Community Members report (described above).
Provides information about subscribers who have created new threads, replied to posts, replied to a sender, and/or recommended posts between the selected date within the community's Discussion.
Provides details about all threads posted between the selected date range within the community's Discussion.
NOTE: Replies are not affected by the date range: All replies a thread has received since it was posted are included.