To manage the settings that control digest content and delivery:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Email > Discussions > Digest.
Manage Digest Delivery Settings
By default, you'll be on the Digest Delivery page, but if not, select Delivery from the menu to the right of the page title. From here, you can manage the settings that control digest content and delivery:
- The time zone set for your community site's digest delivery is displayed, which impacts the display time in digest emails. To update your site's time zone, including its date and time format, click the General Setting link to the right.
- The cutoff time determines the daily cutoff time for content to be included in that day's digest (e.g., if set to 5 pm, any content created after 5 pm each day won't be included).
- The send time controls when the digest will be assembled and mailed.
- The checkbox at the bottom allows you to control whether Daily digests can be sent on weekends. When unchecked, the Monday digest will include content from Saturday—Sunday, as well as any content after the cutoff time on Friday.
NOTE: If you make any changes, be sure to click Save!
Send a Test Digest
If you want to send a test digest to yourself or another staff member, OR re-send a digest for one of your users, select Send Test from the menu to the right of the page title. From here, you can:
- Select any of your community discussions to send its associated digest.
- Enter the desired recipient's email address.
- Select the date/time period for content to include in the digest.
- Choose to send a digest of all messages from the time period of a single email per message.
- Select to send the email as HTML or plain text.
When ready, click Send.