Personalizations are a great way to engage your subscribers, and because the Informz for MemberSuite integration supports many different personalization fields, you’ll never be at a loss when you need to add some subscriber data to your mailings. Let’s look at the different options you have available with personalizations.
|Age||Home Zip Code||Primary Organization Role|
|Chapter||ID||Seasonal Address End|
|Communications Last Verified||Individuals||Seasonal Address Line 1|
|Communications Last Verified From||Inherited||Seasonal Address Line 2|
|Company||Join Date||Seasonal Address Start|
|Created Date||Keywords||Seasonal City|
|Date of Birth||Last Modified Date||Seasonal Country|
|Designation||Last Name||Seasonal Zip Code|
|Email Address||Membership Object||Sort Name|
|Email Address #2||Membership Status||Suffix|
|Email Address #3||Membership Type||Title|
|Expire Date||MemberSuite ID||Website|
|Favorite Sport||Middle Name||Work Address Line 1|
|Fax Phone #||Mobile Phone #||Work Address Line 2|
|Home Address Line 1||Name||Work City|
|Home Address Line 2||Nickname||Work Country|
|Home City||Notes||Work Phone #|
|Home Country||Payment Gateway ID||Work State|
|Home Phone #||Prefix||Work Zip Code|
|Home State||Primary Organization|
Insert Personalizations in a Mailing
Mailing Designer 1
Personalization fields are selected from the Personalization Toolbar in the Informz editor. They have the following format:
Mailing Designer 2
- In the Rich Text Editor, click the Personalization Icon.
- Click the Personalization Type menu and select Integrated Personal Info.
- Click your desired personalization to add it to the mailing's content.
Send Mailings with Personalization Codes
The data to populate the code are retrieved from MemberSuite when you send a mailing. Personalization data are not stored locally in Informz unless you use cached personalizations (which ultimately need to be refreshed). Non-cached data are gathered from MemberSuite just before the mailing sends.
List of Attributes
The List of Attributes page provides details about each personalization used in a mailing. To access it:
- Navigate to Admin > Setup > Bridge Configuration.
- Click List of Personalization Attributes. The next page displays all fields from MemberSuite that can be used for personalization.
- Click Edit to modify the corresponding personalization. You'll see the following attributes:
- Attribute Use - Allows an MemberSuite field to display, or not, in the personalization field list in the editor.
- Internal Name - The field name found in MemberSuite. This does not need to be changed
- Comment - Used for internal documentation about the use of a personalization fields
- Data Element - The MemberSuite name of the field. This cannot be changed.
- Is Valid - Determines if the field is valid for personalizations.
- Display Name - Editable to provide a more descriptive name for Informz users.
- Personalization Default - The value Informz uses when no value is available from MemberSuite.
NOTE: If you don't want to use a particular data field for personalization, uncheck the Personalization box in the Attribute Use field.