Sending a mailing to a target group - consisting of data from a saved search in MemberSuite - is easy to do. Once the search exists and is synced with Informz, it's just a few clicks to select it for your mailing or subject line.
Send to MemberSuite Target Group
- Navigate to the Set-Up tab in the Mailing Designer.
- Click the To field or click EDIT to the right of the field.
- Select the option that corresponds to your targeting preference.
- Click Update.
- If you have selected the Select the Target Group for the entire mailing option:
- Click on the Folder list and select the MemberSuite folder that holds your target groups.
- Click on the Target list and select the desired target group.
- Click Update to return to the Set-Up tab.