Synchronizing (syncing) is the process by which Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional) receives information from an integrated AMS/CRM database. The information that is received is used to update associated records in Thrive Marketing Professional.
Syncing is critical to ensure your data from netFORUM Enterprise is in alignment with your data in Thrive Marketing Professional. By taking any of the steps outlined below, you'll be able to keep your information up-to-date and know that your target groups and subscriber lists in Thrive Marketing Professional are populated with accurate data.
Several events that trigger a sync:
- A user logs into Thrive Marketing Professional.
- A user clicks Refresh Target Group List for a netFORUM Dynamic Query target group.
- A user clicks Refresh Target Group List on the Bridge Configuration page.
- A user clicks the Info menu option on the Target Group List page.
- A user sends a mailing via Thrive Marketing Professional that includes a netFORUM Dynamic Query target group.
- An overnight sync runs and refreshes the netFORUM Dynamic Queries lists, resyncing all of the netFORUM Dynamic Query target groups.