You can manage advanced page settings that apply globally across your site. In this article, you'll learn how to:
- add custom meta tags,
- and set a global Google Tag Manager (GTM) code.
To manage these advanced page settings:
- In the Admin Toolbar, click Admin.
- Navigate to Pages > Design > Advanced Settings.
From here, you can configure the several options:
- Custom Meta Tags - Here, you can add Custom Meta Tags that will apply to the entire site.
- Application crawlers - The Robots.txt and Sitemap.xml files live at the root of your site and instruct application crawlers about which areas of your site should not be processed or scanned.
- Link external accounts - Specify your Apple iTunes App ID to link to your account. If you don't know your ID, click Find your Apple ID for assistance on the Apple support site. You can paste code snippets in the Google Tag Manager field and they will be globally applied to your site; click the link for additional options.