NOTE: View the New Admin Experience version of this article.
For many integrated clients, Higher Logic pulls over users' membership renewal dates from their AMS or database. As a Super Admin, you can leverage this data to display an alert to users about their upcoming membership renewal. You can configure this alert to appear in the header and/or the user's profile page.
As part of our standard integration, we pull over users' membership renewal dates from the following providers:
- netForum Enterprise
- netForum Pro
- Sugar CRM
If your provider isn't listed, please contact our Support team to see if a customization is possible.
You can configure these membership renewal alerts on the Website Alerts page, located in the Admin interface.
How to access the Website Alerts page
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin.
- Select Website Alerts from the Tools menu.
How to Configure Your Membership Renewal Alert
This page includes two main areas (refer to the image below):
1 - Membership Renewal Configuration
Here at the top, you can manage your membership renewal configuration by deciding whether to:
- Display a membership expiration notification in your site's header, and if so:
- Display it BEFORE and/or AFTER the expiration date
- Provide a link users can click to navigate back to the AMS's renewal page
- Display the membership expiration notification to Super Admins on user profiles (this only applies if the Membership Expiration Reminder widget is configured to show on the profile)
2 - Display / Design
Down below, you can apply a simple design to the Membership Expiration Reminder widget.