NOTE: View the New Admin Experience version of this article.
For many integrated clients, Higher Logic pulls over users' membership-renewal dates from their AMS or database. As a Super Admin, you can use this data to display an alert to users about an upcoming membership renewal. You can configure this alert to appear in the header and/or the user's profile page.
Higher Logic pulls over users' membership-renewal dates from:
- netForum Enterprise
- netForum Pro
- Sugar CRM
NOTE: If your provider isn't listed, create a case and inquire whether a customization is possible.
You configure these membership-renewal alerts on the Website Alerts page, located in the Admin interface.
How to access the Website Alerts page
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin.
- Select Website Alerts from the Tools menu.
How to Configure Your Membership Renewal Alert
This page includes two areas (refer to the image below)
1 - Membership Renewal Configuration
You can manage your membership renewal configuration by deciding whether to display a membership expiration notification in your site's header, and if so:
- Display it BEFORE and/or AFTER the expiration date
- Provide a link that users can click to navigate to the AMS's renewal page
- Display the membership expiration notification to Super Admins on user profiles (this applies only if the Membership Expiration Reminder widget is configured to show on the profile)
2 - Display / Design
You can apply a simple design to the Membership Expiration Reminder widget to make it more noticeable.