The Webmaster Links, available to admins on most pages across your site, provide access to the CMS for site navigation and content editing and a host of admin-only features and tools for site management. The available options depend on a user's admin level (e.g., Site Admins have fewer options than Super Admins).
You can configure a few aspects of this menu on the Webmaster Links page, located in the Admin interface.
How to Access the Webmaster Links Page
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin.
- Select Webmaster Links from the Tools menu.
How to Configure the Webmaster Links
From here, you can set the toggle to ON to enable the On-Frame display or OFF to use the Traditional display.
If the On-Frame display is enabled, you can configure the Webmaster Links by:
- Positioning the menu at the top, bottom, left side, or right side of a page.
- Adjusting its alignment.
- Setting an offset to further adjust its position (based on the location and alignment).
- Set its opening speed to fast or slow.
NOTE: The On-Frame display is the recommended setting, as it provides easy access to the Admin interface via the Admin (gear icon) options. If you use the Traditional display, you'll have no direct access to the Admin interface, but you can append the following to your domain to access it: /HigherLogic/Admin/Home
For example, if your domain is https://hlconnectedcommunity.com, you could access Admin by entering: