You can view statistics about all of the emails sent from the Higher Logic system on the Email Statistics page, located in the Admin interface.
How to Access the Email Statistics Page
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin.
- Select Email Statistics from the Tools > Email Management menu.
Email Statistics Page Overview
This page provides a configurable chart capable of showing various statistics about email sent from the Higher Logic system. Using the available options, you can filter email by:
- Date range
- Time period (Day, Week. Month, Quarter, Year)
- Type of email (Discussion, non-Discussion, or both)
- Mail sent, mail viewed, and complaints
- Delivery issue type (permanent, transient, and undetermined bounces)
When updating the filter criteria, click the Refresh Chart button to apply your changes.
NOTE: You can also export this data to an Excel or .csv file by selecting the desired format from the Chart Options menu and clicking Export Data.