Higher Logic's bulk password reset feature enables you to:
- Reset ALL users' passwords to their last name
- Reset ALL users with no passwords to their last name
- Reset the password on ALL company accounts to their backend key
- Reset the login user name/email address on ALL company accounts to their backend key
How to perform a bulk password reset
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin.
- Select Bulk Password Reset from the Users menu.
- On the resulting page, click the desired option.
WARNING: Clicking an option performs the action immediately with no additional prompts, so be absolutely sure you want to complete the action before making your selection.