There are a number of ways to manage an Entry after it has been added to a Library. From an Entry's page, you can:
NOTE: Reference the numbered list to the image below.
- Use the Actions menu to:
- Mark an Entry as inappropriate, meaning it'll be flagged as Moderated and require admin approval before becoming available once again.
- Edit the Entry, allowing you to perform tasks like update its title, description, and owner, move it to a different community Library or folder (if the Library has custom folders), and add/remove files and update their titles and descriptions (for Standard and Copyright File Entries).
- Within a given library, there's often an Entry that holds significant importance. In these instances, you'll likely want to ensure it's not overlooked by your users, especially in large libraries with dozens of Entries, and the best way to do this is to pin it to the top by selecting Pin entry to top from the Actions menu. After doing so, the Entry will remain at the top of the library, even after new Entries are added. Pinned Entries are marked with a pin. You can unpin an Entry at any time by selecting Unpin this Entry from the drop-down.
- Delete an Entry altogether, including any attached files (this is permanent and cannot be undone).
- (For Standard/Copyright Entries) Delete one or more of its files; while you can also accomplish this by editing the Entry, this is an easier way to do so.
- Add/remove Tags to/from the Entry. Tagging Entries is a great way to ensure similar content is grouped together, and it makes it easier for users to find, as clicking a tag displays all content sharing that tag.
- Edit or delete any comments users have made about the Entry.
- Delete any related Entries and links other users have added.