You can use this feature to:
- send a notification when an email job has been launched, and to
- send a tracking report that details the results of the send.
- can be configured independent of one another.
- are available only when sending the message to a group.
NOTE: This is not a default feature. To have it enabled in your account, create a case.
Set up the notification
- Access the admin interface.
- Navigate to Messages > List.
- Select a message to enable the action buttons above the list.
- Click Send and choose To a group.
- On the send-configuration page, scroll down to the Message Notifications section.
- Check the boxes to expand and configure the options as described in Notifications & report, below.
Notifications & report
There are two options in this section which can be used independent of one another. Both options offer the ability to specify a From address and multiple comma-separated To addresses.
Notify me when the job starts
Use this option to send an email message to one or more people notifying them that the email job has launched. You can opt to send the notification:
- immediately when Send is clicked or
- when the message is actually scheduled to be sent.
Send me a tracking report
Use this option to send to one or more people a tracking report that details the results of the email broadcast. The default interval is 2 hours after the message is sent.
- Click the dotted-underlined 2 Hours to select a different interval, as shown below.