The Email Job Notification feature will notify you and/or someone you choose when an email job has been launched. The notification can be set up to go out as soon as the email job starts to send or it can be sent later. You can also choose whether to send a tracking report that details the results of the send; this can be configured independent of the job notification.
NOTE: This option is located on the send-configuration page and is available only when sending the message to a group.
NOTE: This option is not enabled by default in Communications Enterprise accounts. To have it enabled in your account, create a case.
Set up the notification
- Access the admin interface.
- Navigate to Messages > List.
- Select a message to enable the action buttons above the list.
- Click Send and choose To a group.
- On the send-configuration page, scroll down to the Message Notifications section.
- Check the boxes to expand and configure the options as described in Notifications & report, below.
Notifications & report
There are two options in this section which can be used independent of one another. Both options offer the ability to specify a From address and multiple comma-separated To addresses.
Notify me when the job starts
Use this option to send an email message to one or more people notifying them that the email job has launched. You can opt to send the notification:
- immediately when Send is clicked or
- when the message is actually scheduled to be sent.
Send me a tracking report
Use this option to send to one or more people a tracking report that details the results of the email broadcast. The default interval is 2 hours after the message is sent.
- Click the dotted-underlined 2 Hours to select a different interval, as shown below.