While you may not consider them as important as the subject line and content of an email, it's important to create default values for your “Friendly From” and “Reply-To” fields for your templates. After all, you want your subscribers to know who is sending them a mailing!
There are three fields that fall into these categories:
- Friendly From
- From Address
- Reply-To Address
Let's learn how to set these fields.
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- In the Default Email Information area:
- Enter your "From" information in the Friendly From field. This is what subscribers will see in the “From” line of your email, so this should be something recognizable (such as your association name or a familiar point of contact).
- Enter a valid email address in the From Address field.
- Enter a valid email address in the Reply-To Address field. All replies will be sent to this email address.
- When complete, click Update at the bottom of the page to save your changes.