The Web Tracking Report shows session details for each page of your site that is being tracked. While being able to see details for each page is useful, you can also view the details of the page as part of a collective.
For example, if you have a blog that contains 15 articles, you can add the same tag to each article page. This enables you to see how each article page, as well as the overall blog, has been interacted with as a whole. This is a great way to see a big-picture view of the data.
To tag pages:
Before you begin, ensure the Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional) Web Tracking code has been added to your website (if not, see Enable Web Tracking).
If the code has been added:
- Classic admin interface - Navigate to Marketing Automation > Web Tracking
- New Admin Interface - Navigate to Web Tracking
- Then, click the Page Tags tab.
- Click Assign Tags to Pages.
- Click Edit Tags.
- Click + New Tag.
- Give your tag name, and then click Submit.
- Back in the Assign Tags to Pages window, select the desired tag from the Tag menu.
- Click the URLs for the pages listed in the Available Pages section to add them to Selected Pages section. This adds the tag to the chosen page(s). You can click on the URLs in Selected Pages section to remove the tags from those pages as well.
- Click Close.
After a tagged page has been visited, the details for that group of tags will be visible in the Page Tags tab of the Web Tracking Report.