The Question Bank is where you can store survey questions you may want to reuse in existing surveys or those created in the future. This makes it easier to build surveys because you simply select a previously created question and place it on a survey page. Every time you create a question, you have the option to add it to your question bank.
How to add questions from the Question Bank
To add an existing question to a survey page, simply click the Add Existing Question button to access the question bank. The questions appear in a menu, or the question bank can be searched based on keyword, question type, or question folder. Click the Update button and the question appears on the page.
- Keyword Search - Here, you can search for a question in the bank based on any term that may be present in the question.
- Question Type - To find the question you're looking for, you can also use this menu to narrow down your search by the different types of questions.
- Question Folder - This is where you can also search for a question in any given folder that you may have made and stored it under.
- Questions - Here is where you can manually search for a simple question that you have previously used or added to the Question Bank.
- Questions is Sub-Question - This section holds any question that may also have a sub-question as a part of it.