The Details tab of the Mailing Activity Report (MAR) shows subscriber-level and related non-subscriber reports. Here, you'll find categories and subcategories that you can use to filter your report for more specific information. Let's look at some of the features that are common to all MARs.
The following features are common to all reports in the MAR.
- The Search button allows you to filter all listed results to a subset of selected records.
- Click Reset to clear your search filters.
- The Columns button allows you to add and remove columns. All columns in the list view are sorted by column headers. These are customizable.
- Click Export to export the top 10,000 rows of the report into Excel. If you need additional rows, use the search feature to divide your report into subsets.
- Click Target to create an On the Fly target group.
- Click Filter to filter by target group.
- Click any row with one subscriber to open the Subscriber Pop-Up.