Dividers are horizontal lines that help you create a physical division in your template. The image below shows a template that includes a yellow divider.
Adding a Divider
On the Design > Build tab, you'll find the Divider layout in the Static Elements category.
Drag and drop this layout onto the canvas.
You can set the following properties for a divider:
- Color - Click to open a color picker where you can select a color for your divider.
- Thickness - Click the dropdown list to set the thickness of your divider (1-20 pixels).
- Banded background - Click the icon that represents your desired “banding” effect.
- Select Default to keep your layout within the message body.
- Select Banded to extend your layout to the edges of the page.