In your account, Users are your organization's staff. Every time a staff member logs into your account, it's logged for tracking purposes.
The Login History page lists every log in to your account.
View your account Login History
To view your account's login history:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Settings > Users > Login History.
Here, you can see every login to your account. You can see user name, email address, and last login date, along with other helpful information such as their IP address, browser, and even whether their login was successful.
The number of records is displayed in the lower left. You can use the dropdown to change how many records display per page.
- Use the page navigation in the lower right to access additional pages.
TIP: On list pages, click a column header to sort on that column; click the header again to reverse the sort order. Click the columns count below the list to add and remove columns in the current view.
At the top right, you can use the search feature to quickly find logins. This is useful when hundreds of logins are listed, and will make finding specific logins easier over time.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to expand the search field to search on user name, email address, IP address, and browser.
- Search on letters, numerals, and/or special characters.
- The search is not case sensitive.
- The list will automatically update with each typed character and display all records (visible and hidden) that contain a match.
- Click the X to clear the field and restore the original list.