With the default Higher Logic site configuration, you can access the Mentor and Mentee Directory by selecting Mentoring Directories from the Directory menu on your site's main Navigation Bar.
On the resulting page, click either the Find a Mentor or Find a Mentee tab to find a Mentor or Mentee based on a selection of:
- Mentoring demographics (these are the same demographics users choose when enrolling as a Mentor/Mentee)
- Name, organization, and email criterion in the Name area.
- City, state/province, and country criterion in the Location area.
After entering your desired search criteria, click the Find Mentors or Find Mentees button at the bottom of the page, depending on your search.
The resulting page lists all users matching your criteria, and you can:
- Click Send Message to reach out to anyone you're interested in speaking with,
- Or click their name to access their Mentor or Mentee profile (again, depending on your search).
A complete expert profile can include everything from contact information and bio, areas of expertise, travel locations where reimbursement is and is not required, previous and upcoming presentations, and more.
From here, you can connect with an Mentor or Mentee through the Mentor Match program by clicking the Send Mentor/Mentee Request button below their profile picture. In addition, you can click Send Message to reach out with a simple text message and Add as Contact to add them to your list of Higher Logic contacts (this request must be approved).