NOTE: View the New Admin Experience version of this article.
The Microsite Archive and Search Index Management page is where you manage the visibility of your community microsites, as well as whether their content will be available for web searches (indexing). The microsites (sites) are listed alphabetically and each name is a link to the site, which opens in a new tab.
To manage your microsites:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Tools > Microsites > Archive/Search Management.
The page automatically displays all your sites (the Show All view).
- Use the Show All dropdown to select which sites you want displayed in the list.
The main site is indicated by the small Main Site icon under its name. You cannot take any action on the main site on this page.
NOTE: Each option will populate the list with only those sites that match the selection.
Manage your Microsites
A check mark in the Active Site column indicates that the site is active. You can archive a site by simply unchecking its box.
- If you are in the Show All view, the site will remain in the list.
- If you are in the Active Sites view, the list will instantly refresh and the site will no longer display. Go to the Archived Sites view to reactive the site.
A check mark in the Index for Search column indicates that the site has been indexed for web searches. You can remove indexing from the site by simply unchecking its box.
NOTE: Indexing applies to active sites only. If you archive a site, its indexing is automatically turned off. If you activate an archived site and want it to be indexed, you have to reapply the indexing.