View the New Admin Experience version of this article.
Did you know there's a way to quickly gain a bird's eye view of the most important aspects of your Volunteer Program? If you didn't, the Volunteer Dashboard may just be your new best friend.
How to access the Volunteer Dashboard
1. Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
2. Click Admin.
3. Navigate to Volunteer > Dashboard.
Volunteer Dashboard overview
The Volunteer Dashboard provides a bird's eye view of your organization's volunteer activities, including:
- A breakdown of total hours, dollars, points, and people who have volunteered,
- A number of graphical charts detailing various statistics about your volunteer opportunities, and
- Your volunteer Leaders in the following categories: most opportunities completed and most points earned.
In the Statistics area, you can use the menus to filter the displayed data and click the charts to view more detailed information.