NOTE: View the New Admin Experience version of this article.
In the Volunteer section of the Admin interface, you can grant and remove Volunteer Admin access to any user you want, giving them the ability to help manage your Volunteer Program.
Access the Volunteer Admin page
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin.
- Select Volunteer System Admin from the Volunteer > Settings menu.
Manage your Volunteer Admins
Volunteer Admins have the ability to create Opportunities and manage the volunteers for those Opportunities. Specifically, users granted Volunteer Admin privileges can access the following four pages:
- The Admin > Home Page (via the Admin button in the Webmaster Links menu) so they can access Admin.
- Volunteer > Dashboard to get a visual overview of the volunteer program, and access a few reports
- Volunteer > Opportunities to view, create, edit, and manage volunteer Opportunities and their applicants
- Reports > Volunteer so they can access and run all Volunteer reports
NOTE: Volunteer Admins cannot manage Volunteer Settings or create/edit Opportunity Types.
Assign & remove Volunteer Admin access
- Search for the user(s) via the desired criteria.
- Check the box(es) associated to the resulting user(s) and click Add as Volunteer Admin to give them access. Each Volunteer Admin is listed below, and you can remove their access at any time by clicking Revoke Privileges.