Did you know there's a way to quickly gain a bird's eye view of the most important aspects of your Volunteer Program? If you didn't, the Volunteer Dashboard may just be your new best friend.
Access the Volunteer Dashboard
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Programs > Volunteer > Dashboard.
The Volunteer Dashboard provides a high-level view of your organization's volunteer activities, including:
- A Numbers section with colored panels showing total hours, dollars, points, and volunteers.
- A Statistics section with several graphical charts that detail various statistics about your volunteer opportunities. Click a chart for more-detailed metrics. Use the dropdowns to filter the displayed data.
- A Leaders section that displays your best-performing (in the most opportunities completed and most points earned categories) volunteer Leaders and Communities.