NOTE: View the New Admin Experience version of this article.
On the Volunteer Roles page, located in the Admin interface, you can create Volunteer Roles and assign them to volunteers to distinguish them for their service, place them in a particular grouping, or assign a specific status based on their experience.
Access the Volunteer Roles page
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin.
- Select Volunteer Roles from the Volunteer > Settings menu.
Manage Volunteer Roles
In addition to editing and deleting existing Roles, you can click Add Role to create a new one. Then, give it a name, an Integration Code (optional), assign a points multiplier, and set it to Active or Inactive.
NOTE: Use the points multiplier to control how many points volunteers earn based on their experience.
How to Assign a Role
- Navigate to the Volunteer > Opportunities page.
- Select Manage Applicants from the desired Opportunity's Edit menu.
- Select the volunteers you want to assign the Role to, and then select Manage Roles of Selected from the menu at the bottom-left of the page.
- Select the desired Role from the menu and click Save.