An additional profile tab, Admin, is available to Super Admins only. On this tab, Super Admins can manage the following settings for an individual user (reference the numbers to the image below):
- Disable the user's account. See Deactivate, Delete, & Remove to learn more about this action.
- View a number of important details about the user's Higher Logic account, such as their Contact/AMS Key, date of last log in, and the Security Groups and communities they belong to.
- See the total contribution points the user has earned, along with a list of contributions (e.g., writing blogs, posting messages, etc.).
- See the total engagement points the user has earned, along with a breakdown of each point category.
- Assign and remove Ribbons/Badges.
NOTE: Customers whose Community site is based on the Community Essentials model have a limited set of default Ribbons, and cannot create them.
For all other customers, see Manage Ribbons to learn more about Ribbons, including how to assign them and create Ribbon categories.