A fifth profile tab, Admin, is only available to Super Admins, enabling them to:
- View a number of important details about a user's Higher Logic account, like their Contact/AMS Key, date of last log in, the Security Groups and communities they belong to, etc.
- See the total contribution points a user has earned, along with a listing of each contribution (e.g., writing blogs, posting messages, etc.).
- Disable or delete a user's account.
- See the total engagement points a user has earned, along with a breakdown of each point category.
- In this area, you can remove any Ribbons a user has earned or been assigned AND assign new ribbons. (Refer to the Set Up Ribbons & Badges page to learn more about Ribbons, including how to assign them and create Ribbon categories.)