Curious about the recent features and updates that are available in Communications Enterprise? If so, you've come to the right place.
RELEASE DATE: February 16, 2021.
Enabling two-click unsubscribe for your account presents message recipients with a two-step process to unsubscribe, helping to prevent SPAM filters from causing inadvertent unsubscribes.
TIP: Check out this article in our knowledge base to learn more about the benefits of enabling this feature.
Dynamic Group updates
RELEASE DATE: April 22, 2020.
The Saved Searches page now displays whether a saved search has an "update" association with a Dynamic Group.
- If it DOES, Admins can disable updates to the Dynamic Group by the search.
- If it does NOT, Admins can select a Dynamic Group to be updated by the search.
- If the selected group already has a Saved Search updating it, Admins can choose to stop the existing update association and create a new one.
NOTE: The "add recipients to a group" job is run overnight. So, a group that is created today will not be populated with recipients until the overnight job runs.
TIP: Check out this article in our knowledge base to learn more about Dynamic Groups and Saved Searches.
RELEASE DATE: April 01, 2020.
Admins can now create new user logins (Settings > Users) and manage them from the Users list page. Admins can:
- prompt users to set a password,
- send password-reset messages, and
- disable user logins.
TIP: Check out this article in our knowledge base to learn more.
Search for Recipients
RELEASE DATE: March 25, 2020.
The search functionality in the Recipients List dialog (accessed via Messages list > [select message] > Preview Panel > View Details) now queries all database records, not just the displayed (max. 250) records.