Curious about the recent features and updates that are available in Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise? If so, you've come to the right place.
NEW - Preference Management Pages
RELEASE DATE: December, 2023
A "preference-management" page is a web-based form that you make available to your contacts so that they can self-manage their communications preferences. You can create multiple preference-management pages and then set one of them as the default for your account — and you can change which is the default whenever you want.
Preference Management Pages are accessible in a new, dedicated page in the Admin interface (Messages > Manage Subscriptions > Preference Pages) where you can:
- create new pages;
- edit and rename existing pages; and
- set a Live page as the default for your account.
Preference Management Page permissions
In order to be able to create and work with Preference Management Pages, a user must have the Preference Pages permission. To set this permission:
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Select a user and click Permissions (upper right).
- Click Contacts > Subscription/Suppression and check the box for Preference Pages.
Message Designer WYSIWYG Zone - new link options
RELEASE DATE: March, 2023
The Edit Link dialog has been enhanced to give you more link-design options when you use the URL option. When you access the link editor in the WYSIWYG zone to add and/or edit links, you have more choices for customizing your in-message links. In the redesigned configuration dialog, you can now:
- include text as a label for text-based and button links;
- choose from six pre-designed button styles; and
- customize the button colors from the dropdowns or with your theme colors.
Check out this article in our knowledge base to learn all about these options.
Video Zone in Message Designer
RELEASE DATE: September, 2021
The Message Editor now includes a Video zone that you can use to add a thumbnail that links to a video hosted on Vimeo or YouTube.
- The Video zone can be inserted into templates and messages.
- The video links can be customized with an image.
Check out this article in our knowledge base to learn all about this feature.