Included with your Higher Logic community site is the Admin interface. This powerful, one-stop shop for global site and community configuration settings, reports, tools, and more, is only available to Super Admins (though users with Volunteer Admin rights can access the Volunteer section to manage their volunteer program).
Using the Admin interface, you can:
- Edit the settings for each of your communities
- Create and manage community email templates
- Moderate community content and individual users
- Manage default user profile settings/content
- Set up Automation Rules
- Run dozens of reports to monitor site activity
- Create and manage advertisements for use in communities and website pages
- And more...
How to Access the Admin interface
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click admin.