NOTE: View the New Admin Experience version of this article.
You can manage the settings that control digest content and delivery on the Digest Content page, located in the Admin interface.
How to access the Digest Content page
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin.
- Select Digest Content from the Communities > Digest Configuration menu.
How to manage Digest Delivery settings
This page enables you to manage the settings that control digest content and delivery:
- The time zone impacts the display time in digest emails. To update your site's time zone, including its date and time format, click the System Setting link.
- The cutoff time determines the cutoff time for content to be included in the digest (e.g., if set to 5 pm, any content created after 5 pm won't be included).
- The send time controls when the digest will be assembled and mailed.
- The toggle at the bottom allows you to control whether Daily digests can be sent on weekends. When weekend delivery is OFF, the Monday digest will include content from Friday—Sunday.