You can manage the settings that control digest content and delivery on the Digest Content page, located in the Admin interface.
How to access the Digest Content page
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin.
- Select Digest Content from the Communities > Digest Configuration menu.
How to manage Digest Delivery settings
This page enables you to manage the settings that control digest content and delivery:
- The time zone impacts the display time in digest emails. To update your site's time zone, including its date and time format, click the System Setting link.
- The cutoff time determines the cutoff time for content to be included in the digest (e.g., if set to 5 pm, any content created after 5 pm won't be included).
- The send time controls when the digest will be assembled and mailed.
- The toggle at the bottom allows you to control whether Daily digests can be sent on weekends. When weekend delivery is OFF, the Monday digest will include content from Friday—Sunday.