It's likely that you'll have to periodically upgrade your iMIS environment in order to keep up with new functionality and features. When this upgrade is scheduled, it's imperative you notify the Higher Logic Integrations team.
The Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise (Thrive Marketing Enterprise) integration with iMIS is managed in conjunction with Association Technology Solutions, LLC (ATS).
- When your upgrade is scheduled, you must send an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coordinate a time to update the configuration settings for your integration, and
- Notify the Thrive Marketing Enterprise team if there are any configuration changes necessary.
The integration installation requires the following details in the application settings:
- ATSLicensekey - The license key provided by ATS. The license key will be specific to your iMIS installation. To obtain an ATSLicenseKey, you must provide your iMIS version and serial number.
This is determined by the client. Wherever the integration is installed, the following must be met:
- iMIS version 10.x or higher
- A valid SSL certificate
- A web server with .NET 4.0 framework installed
- An ATS License Key
- The ability for Thrive Marketing Enterprise's IP addresses to reach the machine
The connection string requires:
- User credentials
Thrive Marketing Enterprise IP addresses
This information can be found in the installation documentation. Make sure the Thrive Marketing Enterprise IP addresses have been added to an allowlist.
Halting integration services
Prior to the upgrade, Higher Logic can disable tracking and then re-enable it when the upgrade is complete. It's important that you provide Higher Logic with a time frame for this upgrade; we can then monitor your Thrive Marketing Enterprise integration service or temporarily disable your upload jobs.
NOTE: Some of these jobs may be connected to Marketing Automation campaigns, so it's recommended that associated users are notified that there may be an impact to their campaign.