For accounts with an integrated AMS/CRM database, there is an additional functionality with the upload process. If any Upload Job is created as OnDemand, then it can also execute at the time of the send; this is called Sync on Send.
Read Only permissions
You must have the Integration permission Read Only to perform Sync on Send. Account administrators can edit user permissions in Tools > Permissions > Permissions by Login.
Enable Sync on Send by default
Sync on Send functionality can be set to be enabled by default for an account. To do this, create a case to request assistance from our Customer Support team.
Enable Sync on Send per message
- Create an Upload Job with the frequency OnDemand.
- Send a Message to a Group.
- Select the Group from the upload job in Step 1.
- Click the Group's name.
- Check the box in the Run Scheduled Upload column.
- At the time the message is scheduled to send:
- The query will run in the AMS.
- The results will upload to Enterprise.
- The message will send.
If the Sync On Send job fails to process, the following occurs:
- An automated system message is sent to the user login that scheduled the message.
- The message sent to that group is canceled.