Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Enterprise (Thrive Marketing Enterprise) accounts with an integrated AMS/CRM database have available an additional functionality with the upload process. If any Upload Job is created as OnDemand, then it can also execute at the time of the send; this is called Sync on Send.
In order to perform Sync on Send, a user must have either Full Access or Read Only Access permission for Scheduled Uploads.
To check and set this permission:
- Log in to Thrive Marketing Enterprise.
- Navigate to Settings > Permissions > Permissions by Login.
- On the Integration Access Levels page, select a user and from the Scheduled Uploads dropdown, select either Full Access or Read Only Access.
- Scroll to below the list and click Go.
Enable Sync on Send by default
Sync on Send functionality can be set to be enabled by default for an account. To do this, create a case to request assistance from our Customer Support team.
Enable Sync on Send per message
- Create an Upload Job with the frequency OnDemand.
- Send a Message to a Group.
- Select the Group from the upload job in Step 1.
- Click the Group's name.
- Check the box in the Run Scheduled Upload column.
- When the message is scheduled to send:
- The query will run in the AMS.
- The results will upload to Thrive Marketing Enterprise.
- The message will send.
Sync on Send job fails
If the Sync on Send job fails:
- An automated system message is sent to the user login that scheduled the message.
- The message sent to that group is canceled.