For integrated accounts, an additional functionality exists with the upload process, where any Upload Job created as OnDemand can also execute at the time of send. This functionality is called Sync on Send.
You must have the Integration permission Read Only to perform Sync on Send.
Account administrators can edit user permissions in Tools > Permissions > Permissions by Login.
The Sync on Send functionality can be enabled by default. To modify this setting, create a case and request assistance from our Support team.
Enable Sync on Send per Message
- Create an Upload Job with the frequency OnDemand.
- Send a Message to a Group.
- Select the Group from the upload job in Step 1.
- Click the Group's name.
- Check the box in the Run Scheduled Upload column.
- At the time the message is scheduled to send:
- The query will run in the AMS.
- The results will upload to Enterprise.
- The message will send.
If the Sync On Send job fails to process, the following occurs:
- An automated system message is sent to the user login that scheduled the message.
- The message sent to that group is canceled.