If you're looking for greater flexibility with your integrated personalization fields, then you can take advantage of the cached personalizations in Informz. This feature stores personalization data in Informz so that you can:
- Verify that the integration personalization field has the correct value before using it for a personalization,
- See if any subscribers are missing data in their iMIS profile from within Informz,
- See which integrated personalization fields are available in Informz, and
- Research and troubleshoot without having to navigate back and forth between Informz and your integrated database.
Personalization cache is available for the following integrations; click to read the related article.
- Aptify Personalization and Cached Personalizations
- Association Anywhere Personalization and Cached Personalizations
- iMIS Personalization and Cached Personalizations
- MemberNation, see Cached Personalizations
- MemberSuite Cached Personalizations
- nFE 2014 & 2015 Cached Personalizations
- nFE 2011 & 2013 Cached Personalizations
- netFORUM Pro Cached Personalizations
- Nimble AMS, see Cached Personalizations
- Personify360 Cached Personalizations
- SalesForce, see Cached Personalizations
Enable Cached Personalizations
- To enable the personalization cache, navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- Scroll to the Personalization Cache heading and check the Allow fields to be cached checkbox.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page to finish.
When users create a new subscriber during an integration sync, Informz checks the personalization cache settings to populate any related fields. This affects the following integrations:
- Association Anywhere
- MemberNation (Salesforce)
- netFORUM Enterprise (2013 and earlier)
- netFORUM Enterprise (2014 and later)
- netFORUM Pro
- Nimble (Salesforce)
The personalization cache does not always run in parallel with target group syncs. If any new subscribers sync during the mailing send process, they’ll typically receive default/blank values because the new subscriber data have not yet been retrieved.
If you use an integration with a master target group, subscribers that have their personalization data synced become part of the master target group and are added to the mailing target group and the master target group.