When Informz caches personalization information, it stores information from the integration database, and that database's personalization fields display in your Informz accounts as table columns.
- Association Anywhere
- MemberNation (Salesforce)
- netFORUM Enterprise (2013 and earlier)
- netFORUM Enterprise (2014 and later)
- netFORUM Pro
- Nimble (Salesforce)
When enabled, remote personalization fields appear as selectable columns in any subscriber listing and you can preview data in those fields.
Select Attributes for Caching
- Navigate to Admin > Setup > Bridge Configuration.
- Click List of Personalization Attributes.
- Click the Plus (+) icon to open a list of personalizations.
Some integrations link personalizations directly to target groups while others use a common list.
- Select up to 20 attributes to cache by checking the corresponding Caches Data checkbox.
You'll receive an error if you attempt to select additional fields.
- Click Save Changes & Refresh Cache to finish.
Refresh Your Personalization Cache
Selected personalization fields sync weekly. However, you can sync them at any time by clicking Refresh Personalization Cache on the Bridge Configuration page.
Personalizations: Integration vs. Cached
When you send a mailing to a remote subscriber, Informz uses the integration value (not the cached value) to populate the corresponding personalization field. This ensures that your mailings use the most current information available in your integration database.