The iCorrect writeback is intended to let you know when you have "faulty" email addresses. Informz is capable of correcting these types of errors automatically:
EXAMPLE: admin@@iamap.org can be auto-corrected to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This correction happens during syncs between Informz and iMIS. The results are viewable via the upload history in the Informz user interface as System Corrected Emails.
System Corrected Emails (iCorrect)
- Navigate to Subscribers > Upload > Upload History.
- View the System Corrected Emails column (click Columns and select System Corrected Emails if it is not in the current view).
- Click a system corrected emails count to open a window with additional details.
Informz records the addresses corrected during each sync, but will only writeback one correction per iMIS ID. Therefore, if a client ignores the iCorrect writeback, Informz will not continue to write back. Informz writes back all information that lives in the subscriber’s table: iMIS Name ID, Subscriber Modified Date, and Email Address (as it appears in iMIS and the corrected version).
The iCorrect writeback occurs after three conditions are met:
- Informz has not yet written back an iCorrect for the incorrect data
- The subscriber has a valid iMIS ID
- A sync has flagged the email address as one that needs correcting