The Informz for Impexium integration provides a seamless way to sync Impexium Distribution Lists with Informz target groups. This provides an easy and timely way to move email information into Informz.
Each Informz for Impexium account comes with access to the Template Gallery to design your account's letterhead for mailings.
An Impexium customer record with the user role allowing Informz messaging is required to use the integration.
NOTE: Staff and administrator roles have this access by default.
Create a Search
The core functionality in this integration is the export of search results from Impexium to Informz. Create your search using one of the following sources: individual, organization, prospects, customers (individuals and organizations combined), booth staff, or event registrants.
- Click the Actions menu and select Export to Informz.
- Select the associated Informz Interest (driven by Interests already in Informz) for your search.
- Select an Action (either Add or Update Emails in Interest or Replace All Emails in Interest) for the export.
- Click Export to Informz to complete the process.
- Click Login to Informz in the confirmation message to launch Informz within Impexium immediately after the export. Otherwise, you can launch Informz from your desktop at a later time.