This article walks you through the integration process and points you to other articles that you might find helpful along the way. Our goal is to help break down the process and details for you to make your integration easy and seamless.
The most frequent question Informz gets is “How does the Impexium integration with Informz work?”
- If you have seen this and still have additional questions, please read on! One purpose of this article is to help answer your questions to your satisfaction. If you read through the setup outlined below, and pay particular attention to the places where we link to articles that describe the different testing we do during implementation, you'll have a front-row seat to see how Impexium works with Informz. In doing so, we believe you'll be able to know if the integration works for you.
- If you still have specific questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Informz contact. He or she is happy to set up a call with our integration experts to answer any questions and partner with you towards solutions.
The second most frequent question Informz gets is “How long does it take to integrate?”
- The actual mechanics of setting up and testing can take as little as a week, but there are many factors that can influence when testing and setup can begin.
- See Impexium Integration Timeline to understand what our setup outline and timeframe looks like.
Informz works directly with Impexium to setup your integration. There is no special activity required on your part.
Once Informz and Impexium have finished the configuration, it can be tested by creating a new individual search in Impexium
- Impexium Overview walks you through how to create a list in Impexium
Once the test group has been created in your system, these are the series of checks that Informz does to make sure that the integration is functioning properly, described in the sections below.
Syncing the groups and list of groups
Verifying that the list created in Impexium has appeared as an interest target group in Informz
- Messages tab - This is a ‘view’ of data from Informz that is displayed at the time you go to the individual record’s Informz > Messages tab. This information is not stored in Impexium. The Messages view provides the past 90 days of history (90 day limit of ‘messages’ based on Informz API). This Messages tab shows all messages sent over the past 90 days including the Email it was sent to, Mailing subject set in Informz, the Date Sent, if the message Was Bounced, Was Opened by the recipient, and did they click any links (not link specific) shown as Was Clicked.
- Interest tab - The Informz information displayed in Impexium here will show a complete history of interest groups (no time limit in the API) the individual has opted-in for as well as deleted. This includes the Email it was sent to, Name of the interest, the Opt-In Date (i.e., date list was sent to Informz), if the email address Has Bounced, and if it the individual was removed from the interest based shown as the Deleted Date).
- Unsubscribed tab - The Informz information displayed in Impexium here will show a complete history of unsubscribe activity (no time limit in the API). This tab display the Email, Date Unsubscribed, and Reason.