Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional (Thrive Marketing Professional)Target Groups are created from reports in Nimble AMS. Reports must follow the rules below to be used as the source for Thrive Marketing Professional target groups. Each report:
- Must include Contact ID
- Must have All Accounts in the Shown field of the report
- Is in the Contacts folder
- Is saved and closed so that it appears in Thrive Marketing Professional
NOTE: Nimble AMS does not enforce unique report names. Use a robust naming approach to prevent duplicate report names.
Create a report
- Navigate to the Reports tab and click New Report.
- Select a Report Type. Nimble AMS allows you to select Contacts or Leads, but not both. However, always select Contacts in Nimble AMS.
- Click Create.
- Make sure that All Accounts displays in the Show field. Thrive Marketing Professional cannot pull from My Contacts, My Accounts, or My Team’s Accounts.
- Every report for Thrive Marketing Professional must have either the Contact ID included as one of the display columns.
NOTE: Thrive Marketing Professional ignores all other fields in the report except Contact ID. If the ID field is not included in a report, the target group is not generated.
- Click Save to select a folder for your report.
- You are prompted to enter a Report Name, Report Description, and Report Folder for your report.
- Click Save to finish.
Email opt-out criteria
Including the criteria Email Opt-Out = False excludes all Contacts that are flagged in Nimble AMS as opting out of email communication. Having this condition in the report helps reflect the corresponding target group in Thrive Marketing Professional. However, if this is not part of the report, Thrive Marketing Professional excludes opted-out Contacts automatically (they are considered unsubscribes by Thrive Marketing Professional).
Other criteria included in the report have no impact on Thrive Marketing Professional.