Target Groups are created from reports in Nimble AMS. Reports must follow the rules below to be used as the source for an Informz target groups. Each report:
- Must include Contact ID
- Must have All Accounts in the Shown field of the report
- Is in the Informz Contacts folder
- Is saved and closed so that it appears in Informz
NOTE: Nimble AMS does not enforce unique report names. Use a robust naming approach to prevent duplicate report names.
Create a report
- Navigate to the Reports tab and click New Report.
- Select a Report Type. Nimble AMS allows you to select Contacts or Leads, but not both. However, always select Contacts in Nimble AMS.
- Click Create.
- Make sure that All Accounts displays in the Show field. Informz cannot pull from My Contacts, My Accounts, or My Team’s Accounts.
- Every report for Informz must have either the Contact ID included as one of the display columns.
NOTE: Informz ignores all other fields in the report except Contact ID. If the ID field is not included in a report, the target group is not generated in Informz.
- Click Save to select a folder for your report.
- You are prompted to enter a Report Name, Report Description, and Report Folder for your report.
- Click Save to finish.
Email opt-out criteria
Including the criteria Email Opt-Out = False excludes all Contacts that are flagged in Nimble AMS as opting out of email communication. Having this condition in the report helps reflect the corresponding target group in Informz. However, if this is not part of the report, Informz excludes opted-out Contacts automatically (they are considered unsubscribes by Informz).
Other criteria included in the report have no impact on Informz.