The Site List page makes it easy to view, access, and manage your main site and any Microsites, as well as see the Theme and community associated to each.
Accessing the Site List Page
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click site list.
Site List Page Overview
In addition to providing easy access to your main site and any associated Microsites, this page allows you to:
- Create new sites. After clicking the button, you'll be prompted to enter a name and decide whether to have the site's content indexed for search. After creating the site, you'll be taken to the Set Up Your Site page to configure it.
- Click Edit to manage the navigation and content of a site. From the drop-down menu, you can:
- Copy a site, allowing you to create a new site that includes the copied site's content items and pages (copies of community Microsites are not community-specific).
- Archive a site, which takes it offline and removes its site-specific content from all search results. None of an archived site's pages will be accessible online to any user, including Site, Community, and Super Admins. You can re-activate archived sites at any time: Select Archived Sites from the filter menu and click the site's Activate button.
- Delete a site (you can't archive or delete your main site).
- Give/remove Site Admin access to/from users for a given site.