NOTE: View the New Admin Experience version of this article.
You can specify one or more individuals who will receive notifications when new items hit the Moderation Queue, allowing them to keep up with all new moderated content and ensure it's promptly approved or denied.
You can create your notification list on the Moderation Notification page, located in the Admin interface.
How to access the Moderation Notification page
- Click Admin in the Webmaster Links menu.
- Click Admin.
- Select Moderation Notification from the Communities > Moderation menu.
How to manage moderation notifications
Super Admins, Community Admins, and anyone else who should be notified can receive email notifications when new Discussion posts and Library Entries hit the Moderation Queue (you can view them on the Items in Moderation page).
On this page, you can:
- Configure the delivery schedule for these notifications via two Schedule Types:
- Time of Day enables you have them sent out three times per day at the exact times you want,
- While Interval allows you to define a frequency interval (e.g., every two hours, every 30 minutes, etc.).
- Here, you can set the defaults for all community Discussions and their associated Libraries, as well as for stand-alone Libraries.
- From these two tabs you can override the default settings for specific community Discussions/Libraries and stand-alone Libraries.