NOTE: This is Admin-level functionality.
In addition to Approved Sender, Higher Logic offers Advanced Approved Sender for message approvals. This feature gives organizations the ability to have one or more users review the messages of designated senders before the message gets sent.
- The main advantage of this feature is that it allows Approvees to select their Approvers. Canceled messages are sent back to the Approvee in a notification.
- An additional option is to send a message to Approvers when an Approval is pending. Approvals can even be made from the notification email to the Approver with a complete copy of the email. If you would like the notification feature, create a case.
Configure Advanced Approved Sender
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Settings > Permissions > Approved Sender.
- Select your Approvee.
- Click Allow user to select own approver for each send, and select Submit if you need to select Approvers for the user.
- If an individual is allowed to select their own approver, this will be displayed to them in a dropdown when they elect to Send to Group.
- Click Select Approvers Now.
- Select the Approvers who should approve the message.
- Check whether All Approvers must approve Message or leave it blank (i.e., any one of the selected Approvers can release the message from the queue).
Similar to Approved Sender, an Approver goes to the Message Queue to approve messages. Or they can approve the message from their email.