NOTE: This is Admin-level functionality.
The Approved Sender feature gives your organization greater control over the messages sent from your account. This feature allows admins to assign individual users any of the following sending statuses:
- Approver - The user approves messages and can send without approval
- Approval required - The Approvee cannot send a message that has not been approved
- Approval not required - The user can send a message without approval
NOTE: If you require more functionality, see Advanced Approved Sender.
When an Approvee selects Send and Send Message to Group, they are allowed to configure the send settings for the message. Upon saving, the message will be sent to the Message Queue to await approval from the Approver. The message will remain in the Message Queue until it is either approved or canceled.
- If the Approver denies the message, it is not sent. The Approvee will not receive any sort of notification email.
- Users who do not require approval to send may continue to send messages with no restrictions.
To access the Message Queue:
- Access the Admin interface.
- Navigate to Messages > Queue.
The messages requiring approval will be displayed, along with relevant information and options related to the message. As the Approver, you can select all of the messages requiring approval, or individual messages. Once the messages you would like to approve are selected, click Approve Messages. If these messages should be canceled, select Cancel Selected Messages.
NOTE: Messages requiring approval will remain in the queue until the Approver takes one of these actions. We recommend that, should a message be canceled, the Approver notify the Approvee.