This article describes the two ways to distribute a survey.
Link to the survey in an email message
To add the survey link to an email message:
- In the message editor, click the zone and select the Edit option.
- Position the cursor where you want the survey link to appear and, in the toolbar, click the insert link icon.
- At the top of the Edit Link dialog, select Survey from the Link Type dropdown, and then click Select Survey.
- On the Insert Survey dialog, select a survey from the dropdown and click Insert.
- On the Edit Link dialog, complete the remainder of the fields and click OK.
The survey link now displays in the email message. You can right-click the link and choose Edit Link to re-open the Edit Link dialog.
- Click Save.
The survey link is added to the email message.
Link to the survey on your website
To add the survey link to your website:
- On the Create/Edit Survey Content page, click Anonymous Web Link.
A dialog opens; it contains the link for your survey. This link is intended for your website only and all responses that come via this link will be anonymous.
NOTE: Do not use this link in an email message.